ADDRESS: 17 Paseo Darsena, 15001 La Coruna, Spain
Mobile: +33 768435854 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Royal College of Art, London, UK.
• Master of Arts, Majoring in Fashion Design Menswear (June 2012) Arnhem Academy of Art and Design, Arnhem, the Netherlands.
• Bachelor Degree in Fashion Design (June 2006)
• Oct. 2016- Current. ZARA MAN classic department, senior designer, A Coruna, Spain Direction and design of ZARA MAN STUDIO Collection. In charge of other outerwear developments.
• Dec. 2015-Oct. 2016. Etudes Studio Menswear senior designer, Paris, France. In charge of designing new product range for 17SS/17AW.
• Sep.- Dec.2015. EACH x OTHER, Menswear senior designer, Paris, France. Direction and design of 16SS/16AWcollections.
• Oct. 2012– Oct. 2016. HIROAKI KANAI (NMHK Co. Ltd), Director/Designer, London, UK. Direction and design of14AW/15SS/15AW/16SS collections.
• May– Oct. 2012. Mason Jung, London, UK. Design and production management of 13AW collection.
• Aug. 2006 -Aug. 2010. Freelance designer/ Consultant in the Netherlands/ Germany. Teaching at ESMOD Berlin and the South China Agricultural University.
• Feb. – Aug. 2005. Haider Ackermann, Assistant designer, Antwerp, Belgium. Assisting his creation/designing/pattern-cutting. 05AW/06SS collections.
• Profound experience and knowledge in both women’s and men’s wear design.
• Excellent skills of creative pattern-cutting and draping technique.
• Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, drawings, and garments.
• Computer Literacy. Comfortable and efficient in creating designs on the computer.
• Highly refined knowledge of colors, fabrics and clothing materials.
• Bright Young Things 2013, Selfridges, London/UK, Aug-Oct 2013. Sales of capsule collection in store and online, window display at the Oxford street store.
• Art Plus Fashion, Whitechapel gallery, London/UK, March 2012. Catwalk presentation with Craig Green, Trine Hav Christensen and Sabina Brytesson.
• Brioni competition, Creative Prize, the Royal College of Art, London, June 2011.
• Asia Pacific Week Berlin/ INFASHION, Fashion show and showroom, Berlin/Germany Sep. 2008.
• Finalist, ITS#FIVE, an international fashion design contest, Trieste/Italy, July 2006.